Seated Dumbbell Shrugs
- Steps 1
Now, exhale and pull the dumbbells up by trying to retract the shoulder blades
- Steps 2
Shrug your shoulders and keep your arms straight
- Steps 3
Use your hands only as a hook
- Steps 4
Inhale and lower the dumbbells by releasing the shrugged shoulders
- Steps 5
Return to the starting position
- Steps 6
Repeat for the desired number of reps.
Seated Dumbbell Shrugs primarily work the trapezius and rhomboids. Sit on a bench with your back straight. Hold a dumbbell in each hand to the sides with a neutral grip. Place feet firmly on the floor.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!