Seated Dumbbell Lateral Raise
- Steps 1
Now, exhale and raise the dumbbells to your sides
- Steps 2
Maintain a slight bend in your arm and lift the dumbbells until shoulder height or slightly higher
- Steps 3
Inhale and slowly lower the dumbbells to the starting position
- Steps 4
Repeat for the desired number of reps.
Dumbbell Lateral Raises work the lateral deltoid and the serratus anterior. Sit on a stool or on a bench. Keep your spine straight. Take a dumbbell in each hand. Hold them with a neutral grip beside your thighs with elbows slightly bent.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!