Resistance Tube Squats
- Steps 1
Keeping a neutral spine, bend your knees and push your hips back
- Steps 2
Inhale on the way down
- Steps 3
Continue going down until your thighs are parallel to the floor
- Steps 4
Hold the position for a second
- Steps 5
Then exhale and push back up to the starting position
- Steps 6
Repeat for the desired number of reps.
Resistance Tube Squats work the glutes, quadriceps in the front thighs, and hip adductor muscles. Step on to the resistance band and hold the handles in your hands. Stand straight with feet shoulder width apart, toes pointing slightly outwards. Keep your arms extended to the sides.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!