Resistance Tube Shoulder Press (Alternating)
- Steps 1
Exhale and lift your left arm holding the band so its fully extended overhead
- Steps 2
Inhale and bring it down slowly to the starting position
- Steps 3
Repeat the same movement with your right hand.
The Resistance Tube Shoulder Press (Alternating) primarily works the shoulder or deltoid muscle. Place your feet shoulder width apart on the band. Hold the two ends of the band in your hands. Bring both your hands above your shoulders so that your arms are bent 90 degrees or lower, and palms are facing forward.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!