Resistance Tube Front Raise (Alternating)
- Steps 1
Now, exhale and raise your left arm straight up to shoulder height or above
- Steps 2
Hold for a second
- Steps 3
Then inhale and lower it back to the starting position
- Steps 4
repeat the movement with the right arm
- Steps 5
Complete the desired number of reps.
Resistance Tube Front Raise (Alternating) targets the shoulders. Step on to a resistance band with your feet or knees at shoulder-width or less. Keep your chest out and back straight. Hold the handles of the bands in each hand with an overhand grip, i.e. palms on your thighs.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!