Resistance band lunges
- Steps 1
Now, inhale and bend both your legs by going down until your rear knee almost touches the floor
- Steps 2
Make sure the front knee doesn't go past your ankle
- Steps 3
Exhale and come back to the starting position
- Steps 4
Repeat for the desired number of reps.
Resistance Band Lunges work your Glutes, quadriceps, hamstrings, core muscles etc. Stand and loop a resistance band under one of your feet. Step back with the other foot and hold the band handles in both the hands above your shoulders.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!