Resistance band leg extension
- Steps 1
Now, inhale and lift one foot and extend it ahead by straightening your leg and pulling the band
- Steps 2
Exhale and bring it back to the starting position
- Steps 3
Repeat for the desired number of reps
- Steps 4
Once done, repeat the movement with other leg.
The Resistance Band Leg Extension primarily focuses on your quads. Sit on a bench or a chair with the resistance band attached behind you at a lower height. Loop the handles of the band around your feet and place your feet on the ground, keep your back straight.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!