Plate Russian Twist with feet on the ground
- Steps 1
Move the plate to the left side by twisting your body towards the left side
- Steps 2
Breathe out as you perform that movement
- Steps 3
Come back to the starting position as you breathe in and then repeat the movement to the right side of the body
- Steps 4
Repeat for the desired number of reps.
The Plate Russian Twist with feet on the ground targets the obliques. rectus abdominis and transverse abdominis. Sit on the floor or on an exercise mat with your legs bent and your upper body upright. Grab the plate by its sides with both hands in front of your abdominals with your arms bent.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!