Plank on Knees
- Steps 1
Once your body is in a straight line, bend your knees and place them on the ground
- Steps 2
Your elbows should be bent and directly below your shoulders
- Steps 3
Straighten your back and neck and assume that you are trying to slide forward
- Steps 4
Engage your core and hold this position for as long as you can
- Steps 5
Remember to breathe normally.
A Plank primarily works the erector spinae, rectus abdominis or abs, and transverse abdominis. Lie down on your stomach. Bring yourself up on your forearms. Extend your feet behind you and come up on your toes
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!