- Steps 1
Now, lunge or step forward with one foot, take a smaller stance
- Steps 2
Bend both the knees while making sure that the pelvis knee and ankle of the front leg in line
- Steps 3
Go down until the rear knee almost touches the floor
- Steps 4
Make sure you don't bang your knee on the floor to avoid getting hurt
- Steps 5
Then inhale and come up to the starting position
- Steps 6
Repeat with the other leg and complete the desired number of repetitions.
This exercise works the quads, hamstrings , glutes , and calves. Stand straight with feet close to each other. Keep your hands on your hips or hold something if you need support
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!