Leg Curl Machine
- Steps 1
Keeping your toes pointed come down and curl the bar pad down by squeezing at the bottom
- Steps 2
Now, bring your legs up extending as much as you can and return to the starting position
- Steps 3
and repeat for the desired number of reps.
This Isolation Exercise targets two primary muscle groups: the calf muscles and the hamstrings. Sit on the machine in such a way that the back is up against the backrest. Lock your legs down and put the bar pad down over your thighs thereby locking yourself in that position.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!