- Steps 1
Now, lower your hips and bring one of your knees in up to the centerline of your stomach
- Steps 2
Then bring it back to where it was and go to the starting position by raising your hips again
- Steps 3
Next, lower your hips and tuck in the other knee and come back to the starting position
- Steps 4
Repeat for the desired number of reps.
Knee Tucks target the major muscle groups of the core (abdominals and back). Get into a high plank position. Make sure your hands are under your shoulders and raise your hips creating a mountain position. Place your feet firmly on the floor.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!