Kettlebell Sumo Squat
- Steps 1
Begin by pushing your hips back
- Steps 2
Inhale and squat with your knees slightly out to the sides until your thighs are at least parallel to the floor
- Steps 3
Hold for a second and exhale as you push back up
- Steps 4
Extend your legs and come back to the starting position
- Steps 5
Repeat for the desired number of reps.
Kettlebell Sumo Squats work your Quadriceps, Hamstrings, Adductors, and Glutes. Stand with legs wider than shoulder-width apart and toes pointing out. Keep your spine straight. Now, hold a kettlebell in both the hands in front of your chest.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!