- Steps 1
Now, inhale and lunge forward by stepping ahead with one foot
- Steps 2
Go down by bending both your knees until the rear knee almost touches the floor
- Steps 3
Make sure the front knee doesn't go past your ankle
- Steps 4
Exhale and come back to the starting position
- Steps 5
Repeat with the other leg
- Steps 6
Complete the desired number of reps.
The Kettlebell Lunge works the leg and glute muscles. Stand straight and hold the kettlebell in front of your chest with both the hands.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!