- Steps 1
Now , jump and spread your legs out wider than shoulder width
- Steps 2
At the same time, raise your arms above your head
- Steps 3
Come back to the starting position
- Steps 4
Do this as fast as possible
- Steps 5
Remember to breathe normally
- Steps 6
Repeat for the desired number of reps.
Jumping Jacks work your legs, arms, and core. Stand upright with your legs together, arms at your sides.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!