Incline Side bridges
- Steps 1
Slowly lower your body by dipping your hip to the side
- Steps 2
Do not move any other part of your body
- Steps 3
Bring your hips back to the starting position
- Steps 4
Inhale, hold your breathe, finish the movement & then exhale
- Steps 5
Repeat for the desired number of reps.
Incline Side Bridges primarily work the obliques, transversus abdominis and rectus abdominis. Let leaning your body onto a surface from one side. Lean in an inclined manner through the support of a forearm.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!