Hip Dip Plank
- Steps 1
Now, flip the lower body to the right from the hips to the heels to one side, keep the core tight and strong
- Steps 2
Continue to keep your toes firmly on ground
- Steps 3
Now flip your hip to the other side
- Steps 4
Repeat for the desired number of reps.
Hip Dip Plank strengthens your abs, obliques, and lower back. Get into a plank position by keeping your forearms and toes firmly on ground. Keep your back straight.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!