- Steps 1
Now, lift your shoulders off the ground and continue to look up at the roof
- Steps 2
Now touch your left heel with the left hand by crunching to the left side
- Steps 3
Return to the starting position
- Steps 4
Repeat the movement on the right side
- Steps 5
Repeat for the desired number of repetitions.
Heel touches activate most of the primary muscles throughout your midsection—including your upper and lower abs. Lie down on your back. Bend your legs and place your feet firmly on the ground. Keep your hands to the sides
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!