Hanging Leg Twists
- Steps 1
Exhale, raise your knees and try to bring them closer to the chest
- Steps 2
Then bring the knees to your left side
- Steps 3
Hold for a second
- Steps 4
Feel the contraction in your core
- Steps 5
Inhale and lower your knees and extend your legs to the starting position
- Steps 6
Pull the knees up again, this time turn them to the right side
- Steps 7
Inhale and extend your legs
- Steps 8
Repeat for the desired number of reps.
Hanging Leg Twists work your abdominal muscles as well as the obliques. Hang from a chin-up bar with both arms extended. Hold the bar with your hands wider than shoulder width apart. The legs should be straight down.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!