Hanging Leg Raises
- Steps 1
Now, raise your legs from a neutral position until your feet touch the shins on the bar Return to the starting position and repeat.
Hanging Leg Raises primarily target the abdominals and hip flexors. Hang from a chin-up bar with both arms extended at arm’s length on top of you using a wide grip. The legs should be straight down with the pelvis rolled slightly backwards.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!