Forearm Plank + Kickbacks
- Steps 1
Now, squeeze your glute to raise one leg up, extending your hip
- Steps 2
Do not swing the leg up or push your butt up in the air
- Steps 3
Focus on squeezing the glute
- Steps 4
Pause at the top and then lower back down to the starting position and lift the other leg up
- Steps 5
Alternate the kickbacks slowly
- Steps 6
Do not hyperextend your low back
- Steps 7
Repeat the kickbacks for the desired number of reps.
This exercise trains the abdominal and triceps muscles simultaneously. To do the Forearm Plank Kickbacks, set up in a plank position with your forearms and toes on the ground and your elbows under your shoulders and your feet about hip-width apart. Engage your core. Keeping your hips in line with the shoulders
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!