Dumbbell sit ups
- Steps 1
Now, exhale and lift your upper body off the floor
- Steps 2
Squeeze your abs as you come up
- Steps 3
Bring the dumbbell a little ahead of your knees
- Steps 4
Once your torso is perpendicular to the floor, slowly lower yourself back to the starting position in a controlled manner
- Steps 5
Repeat for the desired number of reps.
Sit ups primarily work the rectus abdominis, transverse abdominis, and obliques. Lie down on the floor in a relaxed position. Bend your knees and place your feet flat on the floor. If required, place a couple of dumbbells or plates on your feet to hold them in place, Hold a dumbbell horizontally in both hands in front of your chest
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!