Dumbbell Seated Front Raise
- Steps 1
Now, exhale and raise your arms to the front and upward
- Steps 2
Pull them up to shoulder height or slightly higher
- Steps 3
Inhale and lower the dumbbells to the starting position
- Steps 4
Repeat for the desired number of reps.
Front dumbbell raises primarily work the front of the shoulders, known as the anterior deltoid. Sit on a stool or the end of a bench. Take a dumbbell in each hand. Hold the dumbbells down to the sides with your arms straight.Turn the pinkie finger side slightly outward.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!