Dumbbell Reverse Lunges
- Steps 1
Now place your right foot behind and land it on your toes
- Steps 2
Go down by bedding both your legs until the knee of the rear leg almost touches the floor
- Steps 3
Bring your right foot back to the starting position
- Steps 4
Repeat this movement with the left foot
- Steps 5
Remember to breathe normally
- Steps 6
Complete the desired number of reps by alternating between the legs.
The Dumbbell Reverse Lunges work the quadriceps at the front of your upper legs.Stand with feet shoulder width apart or slightly less. Keep your torso upright and hold the dumbbells down at your sides with a neutral grip.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!