Dumbbell Rear Delt Row
- Steps 1
Now, exhale and pull the dumbbells up until elbows are in line with the shoulders
- Steps 2
Bend your arms and create a 90 degree angle
- Steps 3
Hold for a second
- Steps 4
Inhale and lower the dumbbells by extending your arms and come to the starting position
- Steps 5
Repeat for the desired number of reps.
The Dumbbell Rear Delt Row works your lats and rear deltoids. Lie on your chest on a bench. Keep your toes on the floor. Hold a dumbbell in each hand with an overhand grip and keep your arms parallel to each other.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!