Dumbbell One Leg Stiff Deadlift
- Steps 1
Inhale and bend forward by pushing your torso ahead
- Steps 2
Lower the dumbbells to the ground
- Steps 3
Don't arch your back
- Steps 4
Brace your core, exhale and lift your torso and the dumbbells up
- Steps 5
Return to the starting position
- Steps 6
Repeat the movement with the other leg.
The dumbbell stiff leg deadlift works your hamstrings, glutes, and your lower back. Stand with feet shoulder-width apart. Hold the dumbbells down in front of your thighs with an overhand grip. Let your palms face your body. Lift one leg and push it behind keeping the other knee slightly bent.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!