Dumbbell One Arm Shoulder Press
- Steps 1
Exhale and raise the dumbbell directly above your head, keeping your elbow slightly bent
- Steps 2
- Steps 3
Inhale and slowly return to the starting position
- Steps 4
Repeat with the other arm and for the desired number of reps.
The Dumbbell One Arm Shoulder Press works the shoulders, triceps, and upper chest. Stand straight with feet shoulder width apart. Grab a dumbbell in one hand using an overhand grip. Raise your arm and bring the dumbbell at shoulder level. Your elbow should form a lower than 90 degree angle, palms facing forward.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!