Dumbbell Lying Rear Delt Raise
- Steps 1
Now, exhale and pull your arms apart while lifting the dumbbells up
- Steps 2
Bend your arms and do not completely extend them
- Steps 3
Pull the dumbbells up as much as you can
- Steps 4
Inhale and lower the dumbbells to their starting position
- Steps 5
Repeat for the desired number of reps.
The Dumbbell Lying Rear Delt Raise works the posterior deltoid muscle. Lie flat on your chest on an incline bench. Keep your legs separated and toes on the floor for support. Hold a dumbbell in each hand. Hold the dumbbells below your chest with a neutral grip, so your hands are parallel to each other.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!