Dumbbell Lateral Raise (Single Hand)
- Steps 1
Now, exhale and raise only one dumbbell to your sides but also slightly towards the front Maintain a slight bend in your arm and lift the dumbbell to shoulder height or slightly higher Inhale and slowly lower the dumbbell and return to the starting position Repeat for the desired number of reps
Dumbbell Lateral Raises work the lateral deltoid and the serratus anterior. Stand with your feet shoulder width apart. Take a dumbbell in each hand. Hold them in front of your thighs with your arms slightly bent. Bend your knees slightly too
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!