Dumbbell Incline Lateral Raise
- Steps 1
Now, exhale and pull your arms apart while lifting the dumbbells up
- Steps 2
Extend your arms but not completely
- Steps 3
Make sure to maintain a slight fixed bend in the elbow
- Steps 4
Pull the dumbbells up to shoulder height
- Steps 5
Inhale and return the dumbbells to the starting position in controlled motion
- Steps 6
Repeat for the desired number of reps.
The Dumbbell Incline Lateral Raise works your shoulder muscles as well as your triceps. Lie flat on your chest on a 30° to 45° incline bench. Keep your legs separated and toes on the floor for support. Hold a dumbbell in each hand below your chest with a neutral grip, so your arms are parallel to each other. Bend your arms slightly
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!