Dumbbell Front Squats
- Steps 1
Keeping your back straight, drop into the squat position
- Steps 2
Make sure your knees point in the same direction as your feet
- Steps 3
Go down as deep as you can
- Steps 4
Then, with force, push yourself all the way up to the starting position
- Steps 5
DB Front Squats increase muscle mass in the lower body by targeting the quadriceps, glutes, hips. Stand straight. Hold dumbbells in each hand and place them on your shoulders, with your elbows flaring outward. Your feet should be slightly more than shoulder width apart with the toes facing slightly outwards.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!