Dumbbell Front Raise (Alternating)
- Steps 1
Now, as you exhale and raise one dumbbell, and turn your hand to an overhand position, i.e
- Steps 2
palms should face downward
- Steps 3
Lift the dumbbell to shoulder height or slightly above
- Steps 4
Inhale and Lower the dumbbell and return to the starting position
- Steps 5
Repeat the same movement with the other hand
- Steps 6
Complete the desired number of reps by alternating the arms.
Front Dumbbell Raises primarily target the front of the shoulders, known as the anterior deltoid. Take a dumbbell in each hand. Hold the dumbbells with hands to the sides and your arms straight or slightly bent. Hold them with a neutral grip, i.e. palms facing the body
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!