- Steps 1
Now, take a deep breath and lower right hand behind your head without bending it
- Steps 2
Simultaneously, lower your left leg by extending it
- Steps 3
Exhale and bring them back to the starting position
- Steps 4
Now repeat this movement with your left hand and right leg
- Steps 5
Repeat for the desired number of reps.
The Deadbug targets deeper core muscles like the transverse abdominis, pelvic floor, and erector spinae muscle group. Lie flat on the mat on your back. Lift your hands and hold them straight in front of you. Similarly, lift your legs, bend them and hold your feet and knees up.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!