- Steps 1
Exhale and lift your head, neck and shoulders off the floor
- Steps 2
Try to reach out to your right knee with the left elbow
- Steps 3
And then reach out to your left knee with the right elbow
- Steps 4
Continue doing this one after the other
- Steps 5
Remember to breathe normally
- Steps 6
Repeat for the desired number of reps
- Steps 7
And then slowly lower yourself back on the floor to the starting position.
The Cross Crunch targets both the abs and the oblique muscles. Lie flat on your back with your feet flat on the ground. Now place your hands lightly behind your head.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!