Cable Side Crunch
- Steps 1
Now, pull the stirrup downward by bending through the waist so the torso moves toward the base of the cable column
- Steps 2
Now, Return back to the starting position in a controlled manner
- Steps 3
Repeat and continue with the opposite side.
The Cable Side Crunch mainly targets the obliques and rectus abdominis while also strengthening the deep core muscles. Stand close to the high-pulley. Grasp stirrup attachment with the hand that’s near the pulley. Position the stirrup at the side of the shoulder, palm facing inward, and elbow down to the side.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!