Cable Seated Twist
- Steps 1
Now, exhale and, keeping the arms straight, rotate your torso to the opposite side
- Steps 2
Pull the stirrup to your left side by extending your arms
- Steps 3
Hold for a second
- Steps 4
Inhale and bring the stirrup to the starting position
- Steps 5
Repeat for the desired number of reps
- Steps 6
Once done, repeat with from the other side.
The Cable Seated Twist generally works all back muscles like Rhomboids, lats, Erector Spinae, traps. Sit on a bench in such a way that a medium-height cable pulley is to your right. Grasp a stirrup in both the hands Place your feet firmly on the ground Hold onto the stirrup with both hands and arms extending out straight towards the stirrup.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!