Cable Reverse Lunges
- Steps 1
Now, inhale and step back with your right foot and lower your body until your right knee is at a 90-degree angle
- Steps 2
Pull the cable as you do so
- Steps 3
Exhale and get up to stand in your starting position
- Steps 4
Repeat with the other leg
- Steps 5
Do it for the desired number of reps.
The Cable Reverse Lunges work the inner and outer glute and thigh muscles. Stand while facing a cable station. Grab a waist-height (or lower) cable in both hands with your palms facing each other and your back and arms straight.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!