Bodyweight Sumo Squats
- Steps 1
Now, inhale and push your hips back
- Steps 2
Bend your legs and go down until the thighs are parallel to the floor
- Steps 3
Hold for a second
- Steps 4
Exhale and return to starting position by extending your legs
- Steps 5
Repeat for the desired number of reps.
Bodyweight Sumo Squats mainly work the inner thighs and then the quadriceps, hamstrings, and glutes. Stand with your feet wider than shoulder-width apart. Point your toes and knees 30 to 45 degrees out to the sides. Hold your hands in front of your chest for balance, keep your head up and torso upright.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!