Bilateral Leg extensions
- Steps 1
Exhale and push the weights/ankle pads upwards by extending your legs through the knees
- Steps 2
Feel the contraction, inhale and slowly lower the weight back to the starting position
- Steps 3
Repeat for the desired number of repetitions.
This exercise targets the quadriceps femoris. Sit on a bench and set both your feet under the ankle pads, when your legs are in a bent position. Set the desired weight in the machine
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!