- Steps 1
Exhale and lift your shoulders and your feet
- Steps 2
Try to touch your left elbow to the right knee while extending the left leg
- Steps 3
Then try touching your right elbow to the left knee while extending the right leg
- Steps 4
Remember to breathe normally
- Steps 5
Repeat for the desired number of reps.
The primary muscles worked in the Bicycle Crunch are the rectus abdominis, hips, and obliques. Lie down flat on your back with your feet flat on the ground. Now, place your hands lightly behind your head keeping your elbows in.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!