Bent Knee Fall Outs
- Steps 1
- Steps 2
Slowly lower your right knee outwards towards the floor as far as you can, ensuring that your pelvis and left leg remains still
- Steps 3
- Steps 4
Raise your right knee to return to the starting position
- Steps 5
Continue alternating between the right and left leg for the desired number of repetitions.
The primary muscles used are the abs. Start by lying flat on your back on a mat. Bend your knees and position your feet firmly on the mat, ensuring that they are hip-width apart and your spine is in a neutral position. Allow your arms to rest by your sides on the mat. Gently draw your ribs to your hips to engage your core.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!