Barbell Walking Lunge
- Steps 1
Step forward with the first leg
- Steps 2
Land on your heel, then on the forefoot
- Steps 3
Lower your body by bending the front leg forward until the knee of the rear leg is almost in contact with the floor
- Steps 4
Stand on the front leg with assistance from the rear leg
- Steps 5
Return to the starting position
- Steps 6
Repeat this movement with the other leg by lunging forward with it
- Steps 7
Repeat for the desired number of reps.
The Barbell Walking Lunge works several muscles in your lower body, including your quads, glutes, and hamstrings. Stand and position the barbell on the back of your shoulders. Grasp the bar to the sides.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!