Barbell Upright Row
- Steps 1
Now, inhale and Pull the bar to the neck by bending the arms
- Steps 2
Make sure to allow your wrists to flex as the bar rises
- Steps 3
Lower it to the starting position and repeat.
The Barbell Upright Row is a great exercise to increase shoulder and upper back strength as it focuses on deltoids, trapezius and rhomboids. Grasp the bar with shoulder width or with a slightly narrower overhand grip.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!