Barbell Stiff Leg Deadlift
- Steps 1
As you come up, retract your shoulder blades and lockout your knees
- Steps 2
Now, lower the bar keeping your legs straight
- Steps 3
Return to the starting position and repeat for the desired number of reps.
The Barbell Stiff Leg deadlift works on the hamstrings, erectors, lats and gluteus maximus. Stand with your feet about shoulder-width apart. Bend over and grab the barbell with the shoulder-width grip.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!