Barbell Step Ups
- Steps 1
Place the foot of the first leg on the bench
- Steps 2
Stand on the bench by extending the hip and knee of the first leg and place the foot of the second leg on the bench
- Steps 3
Step down with the second leg by flexing the hip and knee of the first leg
- Steps 4
Return to the starting position by placing the foot of your first leg on the floor
- Steps 5
Repeat the first step with the opposite leg alternating the first steps between your legs.
The Barbell Step Up is excellent for building strength in the quadriceps and hamstrings muscles in the front of the thigh. Stand facing a bench. Position the bar on the back of shoulders and grasp the barbell to the sides.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!