- Steps 1
Squat down by bending hips back and go down until your thighs are parallel to the floor
- Steps 2
Make sure to keep your back straight and knees pointed same direction as your feet throughout the exercise
- Steps 3
Extend hips and knees until legs are straight
- Steps 4
Return to the starting position and repeat.
The Barbell Squat is a great exercise for building primary muscles like the gluteus maximus, hip flexors, and quadriceps.Take the barbell at upper chest height. Position the bar on the back of your shoulders. Grasp barbell from both sides. Dismount bar from the rack and stand with a wide stance, point your toes slightly outward.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!