Barbell Shrug Behind The Back
- Steps 1
Exhale and raise your shoulders so as to shrug them as much as you can
- Steps 2
Hold the contraction for a second
- Steps 3
Inhale and slowly release the shrugged shoulders
- Steps 4
Return to the starting position
- Steps 5
Repeat for the desired number of reps.
The barbell behind-the-back shrug is an exercise targeting the traps. Stand up straight with your feet shoulder width apart. Hold a barbell with both the hands behind your back using a pronated grip (palms facing backwards).
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!