Barbell Shoulder Press
- Steps 1
Now, exhale and push the bar upward until arms are extended overhead
- Steps 2
Hold for a second
- Steps 3
Inhale and bring it back in front of your upper chest
- Steps 4
Return to the starting position
- Steps 5
Repeat for the desired number of reps.
The Barbell Shoulder Press primarily works the front delts and side delts. Stand straight with feet shoulder width apart. Hold a barbell with hands slightly wider than shoulder width.Use an overhand grip. Position the bar near the upper chest.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!