Barbell Seated Military Press
- Steps 1
Press bar upward until arms are extended overhead
- Steps 2
Return to the upper chest and Come to the starting position
- Steps 3
and repeat for the desired number of repetitions.
The Seated Barbell Military Press is a compound exercise that focuses on the shoulder, triceps, biceps, and traps. Grasp the barbell with slightly wider than shoulder-width overhand grip. Now, position the bar near your upper chest.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!