- Steps 1
Now, push the barbell forward and let it roll ahead of you until your arms are fully extended
- Steps 2
Continue to hold the barbell firmly and your knees should be placed firmly on ground or a mat
- Steps 3
Once your arms are extended, pull the barbell back to the starting position bringing your arms close to the body
- Steps 4
Repeat for the desired number of reps.
Sit on your knees on the floor with a barbell in front of you. Hold the barbell firmly with hands shoulder width apart using an overhand grip.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!